If you are a strategic investor then you must apply for a FIPPA license from the “Organization for Investment Economic and Technical Assistance of Iran” of the “Islamic Republic of Iran Ministry of Economic Affairs and Finance”. If you are only going to invest in Tehran Stock Exchange, then you will just need to obtain a license from the Security Exchange Organization (SEO).

How can I invest in Iran as a foreign investor?

  Read More